Football First Goalscorer Offers
Lots of UK betting sites have a massive football punters base and this is the reason why they are regularly running promotions around this sport. If you are also a football punter it makes absolute sense to take advantage of some first/last/anytime goalscorer offers that will go long way in increasing the return you getting from your gambling activities.
Most Common Football Offers
In this page, we will look at what are the most common football offers that you can expect to find on betting sites and also some examples of the most popular and reliable promos. We will be looking at money back offers, enhanced odds offers and a lot more. We will also guide you through the most important terms and conditions to check and ultimately help you get the absolute best value from your football bets. If you want to know more check our goalscorer betting guide.
Many betting sites do also offer double and triple odds promotions on a range of goalscorer betting lines and this type of offers are very popular at the moment. So if you place those type of bets regularly it makes absolute sense to take up a 2x or 3x deal as over time you will be winning a lot more than you do now.
Best Goalscorer Betting Promotions
More and more people are betting on goalscorer markets and bookmakers are responding by launching a number of temporary and regular goalscorer offers. Predicting the correct goalscorer of a match will get a very good return in terms of odds and betting sites are competing to offer the best odds for these lines even if this means less margin for them. If in addition to having good odds you also managed to get a deal than you can really get a very good return. Below we have listed some of the most popular regular betting promotions you can use:
Betfred – Double Delight & Hat-trick Heaven
This is one of the most popular Betfred offers that have been running for a very long time. It is very simple as you just need to back the first goalscorer and if he scores the first goal and a second in the game this betting site will double the odds on your first goalscorer price. If the player goes on and score a third Betfred will treble the price. Everything will be paid in cash up to a maximum additional winning amount of £6,000 per match. So if you normally place 1st goalscorer bet it is a no-brainer to take full advantage of this offer which is also available for in play bets.
Lots Of Offers On Many Sports
This Betfred offer is not only limited to football: you can also use double delight on rugby league and rugby union where you are doubling the price on the first tryscorer if they score again. Some other sports are also covered by this promotion: for example, you can get double delight on any NFL game for first touchdown bets and for NFL games that are live on Sky you will also get the hat-trick heaven offer.
If you normally betting on similar markets taking advantage of this Betfred offer makes a lot of sense: it can really add a lot of value to your bets so don’t miss out. Betfred Full Review.
18+ years only | T&C’s Applies | Please Gamble Responsibly visit BeGambleAware
Betway – 4 To Score
The 4 to score weekly prediction game from Betway give all members a great chance to win every week £25,000 or more. Taking advantage of this offer is really simple as all you need is an account: you are not even required to bet in order to gain your first attempt each week. What you need to do is predicting the first goalscorer in 4 selected weekend matches (normally the Premier League or other high-level cup or league competitions). If you get all 4 correct you will win or share the cash prize. If nobody wins than the fund rolls over. It is hard to pick the 4 goalscorers correctly however if you do the prize is in cash and also this is a free jackpot game so you are not risking anything by taking part.
What If A Match is Postponed?
In case an own goal is scored first than the second goalscorer will be counted. If a match will be postponed but still played within 48 hours the selections will still count. If a player is not playing when the first goal goes in then you will be losing so our suggestion is for you to select players who will play from the start of the game. Betway Full Review.
18+ years only | T&C’s Applies | Please Gamble Responsibly visit BeGambleAware
How To Win A Goalscorer Bet
- Boost Your Bet – if you are regularly placing bets on the first goalscorer than it makes sense to use some of those offers to boost your returns. So find a game you would like to bet on and then take advantage of the offer.
- Who To Back – unfortunately nobody can say that for certain but there are some rules you can follow to increase your winning chances. So if you are taking advantage for example of the Betfred double delight/hat-trick heaven deal for football it makes sense to back a player that will take penalties and free kicks. Statistically, he will have more chances of scoring a goal in a game. For the same reason players that take corner kicks tend to have fewer opportunities to score so should be avoided.
- Back A Favourite – the odds do reflect the probability that someone will score a goal. This is why defenders normally are as high as 40/1 and for players that hardly find the net odds can go as high as 80/1. Things are different for players that are scoring regularly: Luis Suarez or Sergio Aguero are expected to score one or more goals and it is not surprising to see that raw odds are as low as 3/1. If you consider tough that you can boost those to 6/1 (2x) or even 9/1 (3x) than the favorites are a lot more interesting. Over time your chances of getting a higher payout by using those offers are really high.
- Replacements and Subs – Another important tip is to pick a player that is not regularly substituted. This will increase the chances that he will be able to score not only the first goal but also the second and even the third giving you a significant boost.
- Take Advantage Of The TV – many of those promos are normally done on games that are broadcast live. Those games do attract more punters and bookies will compete for those by offering very good odds and promotions. If you are not sure which game to pick give an advantage to the one on TV as it is likely you will get better odds.
- Minimum Bets – Check out the minimum bet amounts that you need in order to qualify for the enhanced odds.
- Maximum Stake and Winnings – It is important to check the maximum stake value which is normally around £25 and the maximum winnings amount which is normally around £5,000. If you are thinking to place a big bet it is, therefore, a better idea to look for the best raw price rather than taking a double offer as anything over the maximum winnings amount will be paid with normal odds. If however you normally place small stake goalscorer bets than it makes sense to use these promotions.
- Payouts – The majority of those offers will be paid in cash but some betting sites will only pay winnings on the normal price in cash while the additional winnings will be as bonus cash or free bets that will have some rollover requirements attached, minimum odds and expiry date.
- Void Bets – normally if the player you back in a goalscorer bet doesn’t start the game and it is not on the pitch when the first goal is scored, you will get your stake refunded.
- Substitutes – If you back a first to score bet and your player is substituted you will not normally get your money back. In this situation, the bet was live as the player still had a chance to score but failed to do so before it was substituted. Some betting sites will return stakes in this case but it is always worth checking before if you are backing a player that is likely to be substituted.
- Extra / Over Time – lots of enhanced odds deals do not apply to additional time such as extra time in football.